Logo Zapcode

Hey everyone, new here!
My boss is trying to have me look up a solution for our company. He wants to be able to scan a shirt, then have it play a video. Is it possible to use our logo as a zapcode?

Hi Allen,

There’s a couple of solutions here.

We provide an option to replace the lightning bolt in a zapcode with your custom logo, but as this requires development time it would be costed accordingly.

This option includes the following:

• Initial development of custom code using a brand’s icon (this is a project for our computer vision R&D team.
  • A custom version of the app-embed component trained to read the custom code.
  • Integration of custom codes to a ZapWorks account.

Alternatively, you may be able to use your own logo as your experience’s tracking image but there are a couple of things to keep in mind:

• In order to track effectively your logo needs to include high contrast detail. You can find more tips on creating tracking images here.
  • You would still need to add a zapcode to the T-shirt, as this is how the AR content is triggered with the Zappar app.

Hope this helps.

If you have any other questions feel free to email support@zappar.com

All the best,
Seb

Thank you for the response sebastian,

How can I get a quote for making this logo a zapcode?

Thanks!

1st%20Class%20win%20clear%20background

Hi Allen,

My colleague Daniel will be in touch with more information on our custom code option.

All the best,
Seb

Thanks Sebastian!

Hope to hear from him soon!