Live Technical Q&A YouTube Sessions

Join our support team for live streamed YouTube Q&A sessions. Where members of our technical team will be answering your questions live!

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel

Want to ask in advance of this week’s session this is the place!

Session dates:

9th April 4pm

23rd April 4pm

7th May 4pm

21st May 4pm

4th June 4pm

18th June 4pm

2nd July 4pm

16th July 4pm

30th July 3:30pm

13th August 4pm

27the August 4pm

5 Likes

Hi Grace!

Looking forward to these sessions! I’m abit of a newbie so I don’t have any proper questions yet, so I thought I’d ask a fun and unrelated question to start the Q&A session. Do you have an innie or outie belly button? :grinning:

Jenny

Hi Jenny!

Glad to hear you’re excited for the Q&A :slight_smile: We hope you find the session helpful!

Grace

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the technical difficulties!

We will be having a new Q&A session tomorrow Friday 24th at 11am.

Hi - I’m not able to attend since this is at 4AM local time. I have a question posted to the forum: Designer: Fill screen with image / photo album

Is it possible to get this addressed during the session? Looking for the best way to fill the device screen with the doc / photo. Doesn’t appear from past posts (quite a while ago) that you can not zoom in / out but wanted an update.

Thanks,
Brian

1 Like

Hey @bakke25951,

Thanks for submitting your question, we’ll be sure to answer it in the Q&A session. Feel free to pop any others you might have on this thread too.

All the best,
Seb

Thanks, Seb - did the session get recorded? I checked YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0i8_3md6PM&feature=youtu.be) and didn’t see any content.

Thanks,
Brian

I do see what i think is a newly enabled attribute under Actions -> On Tap -> Enlarge. That helps - is there a way to set how large the image expands?

Hi Seb -
Did the live session occur? Is there a recording where i can find the answer to my zoom in / out topic?

Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian,

We did indeed host the Q&A last week, here’s a link to the video (I’ve linked the point at which @George answers your question for convenience).

As a note to everyone, you’ll be able to access the Q&A recordings from our YouTube page. If you use the search term ZapWorks AR Live Technical Q&A it’ll narrow down the results accordingly.

Any other questions feel free to give us a shout.

All the best,
Seb