Label Tracking

Hi,

We have created an experience using the Sipsmith label as the target. The experience works when we scan the label on the bottle but jumps around, almost like it’s constantly trying to realign to the label(target). Is there any fix to make it more stable?

Thanks.

1 Like

Are you meaning the label on the bottle? If so it’s because it round. We have talked about placing targets on cups but I don’t think anyone have it working yet.

Side note. There is going to be a tag added to the bottles for this competition. It’s in the asset pack. You may want to use that instead of the bottle.

Steve
Ps. Good Luck!!

1 Like

Yeah we thought that might be the issue, we have some alternative ideas but that would have been the most effective.
Thanks Steve

2 Likes

You know I was thinking… if we could change the face tracking from a head to a bottle it would work then.

Steve

1 Like

Hi, I haven’t tried it but how about changing your target image from flat image of the label into a flat photo of the label on a bottle from an angle that’s most likely to be used during experience? At least at some angles this could give better tracking.

We’ve tried this, using a picture of the label so it’s curved and it’s not that much better.
The angle that it works is to small, causing the experience to jump around.

oh helpfull pretty owsum