Is there support for studio

Hello:
I have the free 30 day trial for studio. For some reason I am not able to upload 3D objects into studio, sketchfab takes a very long time to grab a 3D object and when it does, the 3D object shows up as black. Is there support for technical issues as it relates to studio.

I want to keep the subscription, but I want the platform to first work for me.

Any feedback would be most appreciative.

Thank You.
Letty

2 Likes

If you are using the Sketchfab plugin it should just load in.

Now when you say black do you mean you get the model but it’s black in color. Or that you don’t get the model at all just a black box?

If you get a model and it’s black you may need to add a light to your project.

As for you having a 30 day trial I would email the guys at support@zappar.com and ask them for more time. I’m sure they will give it to you.

Steve

1 Like

Thank You for your response…

Thank You I will see if I can get an extension to try things out so I can get familiar with the platform.

Again Thank You for your feedback :slight_smile:
Letty

2 Likes

You could also set up a personal account that does not have a time limit. Just can’t use it for business.

Steve

1 Like

Okay. Thank You. I eventually want to use Augmented reality in products that I create and sell, can that be done with a personal account, with studio?
Letty

2 Likes

When your ready to sell you will need a business account. And depending on what you want to do some have the buyers pay for there own business account. You may set it up for them but it’s part of your billing.

Steve

1 Like