iOS + Chrome = No Camera

Hi
I already talked with the support team but unfortunately, they cant replicate my issue
so I thought asking here to see if anyone has the same issue or has an idea

I am able to run the experience in iOS on safari but when I open the same link in chrome
it only appears a black screen

I gave permission when requested and tried with unity 2019.4.11 and 2020.3.20
in 2019.4.11 I even tried custom permission but the result is the same

thanks in advance for any tip

Below is the log of the unity 2020 test

https://orev6.zappar.io/6581086028586974016/0.6/

LOGZappar CV v0.3.12

LOG[UnityCache] ‘https://orev6.zappar.io/6581086028586974016/0.6/Build/b2.data’ successfully downloaded and stored in the indexedDB cache

LOGPlayerConnection initialized from (debug = 0)

LOGPlayerConnection disabled - listening mode not supported

LOGStarted listening to [0.0.0.0:0]

LOGPlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [0.0.0.0:0]

LOGLoading player data from data.unity3d

LOGInitialize engine version: 2020.3.20f1 (41c4e627c95f)

LOGCreating WebGL 1.0 context.

LOGRenderer: WebKit WebGL

LOGVendor: WebKit

LOGVersion: OpenGL ES 2.0 (WebGL 1.0)

LOGGLES: 2

LOG EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_minmax EXT_sRGB GL_EXT_sRGB OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_standard_derivatives EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_vertex_array_object OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_element_index_uint WEBGL_lose_context GL_WEBGL_lose_context WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1 GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1 WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_pvrtc GL_WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_pvrtc WEBGL_depth_texture GL_WEBGL_depth_texture ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays WEBGL_debug_shaders GL_WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_debug_renderer_info GL_WEBGL_debug_renderer_info EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_color_buffer_h

LOGalf_float

LOGOPENGL LOG: Creating OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics device ; Context level <OpenGL ES 2.0> ; Context handle 19174080

LOGWARNING: RGBA Compressed DXT5 UNorm format is not supported, decompressing texture

LOGUnloadTime: 3.000000 ms

LOGInput Manager initialize…

Hi gustavomacaes, were you able to solve this by any chance?