I’m delighted to announce the release of Studio 6
Here are the headline features:
- Face tracking support
- Sketchfab integration, allowing you to browse and import from their amazing library directly in Studio
- Revamped 3D view movement and navigation: holding the right-mouse button allows you to move around your scene using the arrow keys (or WASD), and you can now use the mouse scroll wheel to move forwards and backwards.
- You can click on objects in the 3D view to select them
- Studio now supports having more than one project open at once
- Input boxes can now evaluate simple mathematical expressions for you
- A brand new color picker: you can now save your key colours on both a global and a per-project basis
Existing Studio installations should auto-update next time you start them (open the About window to see the update progress), or you can get the latest version from the ZapWorks Studio Download page.
As always we’d love to hear your feedback - the bits you like, the bits you’d like to see improved, and any bits that are missing - so we can continue to make Studio the best digital reality creation tool out there!