Introducing face tracking and Sketchfab integration in ZapWorks Studio 6

At Zappar we're on a mission to democratize digital reality - we believe that building the next generation of immersive experiences should be expressive, affordable and delightful. That's why we are so excited about Studio 6, the latest ZapWorks update that brings you our most versatile, feature-rich toolkit ever. Previous iterations focused on lowering the technical barrier to entry so that anyone could create amazing content. With Studio 6 we’re building on that foundation with a host of powerful new features, each one designed to help you craft AR experiences that surprise and engage your users.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.zappar.com/blog/face-tracking-and-sketchfab-zapworks-studio-6/
3 Likes

AWESOME update!! Thank you Zappar Team! I’ve just implemented the face tracking in a project. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Len - so glad you’re enjoying it and would love to see what you’ve made with the face tracking functionality! Appreciate the support, means a lot to our team.

2 Likes

You’re welcome James :slight_smile: Unfortunately I’m not allowed to share this one but I sure will with others in future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been developing applications for years and zappar is the number 1 company, you learn a lot not only in augmented reality development, but also with marketing, they are very good professionals, it is a spectacular company and thank you very much for everything you have learned. regards … :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi Tito - that’s very kind of you to say so, it’s very much appreciated by our team. Thank you so much for all your support :zap::hearts:.

1 Like