Ideas to close a scene

Hi -
I’m working in designer on a very basic project. basically, a card is scanned, plays a video, returns to the card and then i want the user to be able to exit out of the project. What ideas / methods do you have to gracefully exit the project and return the user to the zap works start screen menu or allow them to exit the zap works app?

Current experience is that the card scans fine, plays the video and then returns to the card and i handle that with 3 different scenes and transitions but then the screen just basically stays on the card after the video and i’d like to give the user an exit / leave method.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi there,

The Zappar App can’t be exited upon the finishing of your experience. It is possible to reset the Zappar App to the ‘scanning’ status (if you use ZapWorks Studio), but it’s not possible to exit the App itself.

We’d recommend that you create a final scene on your experience which makes them navigate to a different website (preferably using the external browser) using a ‘Link To’ action on one of your images, videos, sounds, buttons or text objects.

Hope this helps,
Bob