I like to trigger 2 videos and 1 3d model with 3 individual buttons

I need Solution:

Hi team,

I like to control the 2 videos and 1 3d model through 3 individual buttons. I like to operate individually,

If I click the button 1 - video should open and If click close button - video should stop. If click the button 1 video should restart from beginning.

If I click the button 2 , (button 1 video should be off) and 2nd video should open and If I click close button - video should stop. If you click the button 2 video should restart from the beginning.

If I click the button 3 , (button 1 video and video 2 should be off) and the 3d model should open and If I click the close button - the 3d model should close. If I click the button 3 3d model should pop again.

I am able to assign the video & model for all buttons. I am facing issues in Video - enable & disable, restart, stop for both videos.

You will want to set these items up in controllers as states and then control the playback and visibility through javascript. Attached is a mockup with the video items enabled. I think it does, in at least a crude form, the things you were asking. The rest you can reverse engineer from there. Below are some links to the docs where you can find more information. Hope that helps a bit.

States
Video
Video in 3D

2Videos_3DObject.zpp (23.6 MB)

1 Like