How to make circular progression bar

Hey guys,

Lately I’ve been trying to implement a circular progression bar and i can’t come up with a possible way to do it except with segmented progressions,which is not what i want.

I saw that in other platforms there is an option of fill amount,which basically fills the image based on input.I don’t know if there is any functionality which does the same here.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayushya

There is one in @George video recorder sub symbol HERE>> when you hold down the button it goes. You should be able to copy it out and edit it for your needs.

Steve

Hi @ayushya,

We have a re-usable subsymbol that does exactly this!

I’ve attached a ZPP subsymbol which includes a loading circular progression bar with an Animations and Ring Color property referenced out. You can add the Animations property to a timeline and change the values so the ‘progression’ plays when the timeline is played.

Ring

Loading ring.zpp (410.1 KB)

I believe this is the same one that is in the project example @stevesanerd has mentioned. :slight_smile:

George

2 Likes

Thanks alot @stevesanerd.
You are always a help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot George,

This is awesome.

Just a quick question to follow up,

What happens when you move a transform texture to the point where there is no image and the transform texture’s wrap is set to clamp?