How to decipher file name from crypto name

Hello guys,

Sorry for the rookie question, but can anyone help me decipher the name(e2a11f37…jpg) to the actual file name in the project. The project used to work fine a couple of weeks back but is now showing me the strange error.
P.S. all images and files used in the project have sensible file names.

It looks like you deleted a file but still have it in the coding. Have check in your sub symbols for errors?
Did you ever post it to a zapcode when it was working? If so you can go to the website and download that ver.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes I have already checked in the subsymbols and don’t remember touching the project folder since I saw it working about two weeks ago.

amaya

I have a problem ones when zapworks would not make a tracking image. It made it but there was no picture. Maybe check if any of your photos look like a checkered box.

Steve

Hi Steve,

In a recent project I am facing the exact issue you mentioned(tracking image appears as a checkered image), can you please share how you solved it.

amaya

Sorry to say I didn’t. The next day I made one it just worked. Now that was after I had shutdown my laptop for the night. So maybe try a full power down and back up. The other thing that there was a post from Bob saying to make sure your image is in RBG and not CMYK.

If your have a lot of problems with zapworks you may want to uninstall and reinstall it as well.

Steve