Help with a Game - Infinite Run/Jump

Hello everyone!

I’m kinda new here ( and with new I mean in posting, because I always read this forum, it’s a daily activie for me! :D) and I want to know how do I do a infinite run/jump game just like the Flappy Bird or subway metro ( Obviously not equal then but with the same idea ).
I really need some help with it because its a cool project that I was thinking about since a time ago.
Well, this is all for now and I’ll appreciate if someone can awnser it for me!

Cya! Thanks!

Hi There,

The main component for creating games in ZapWorks Studio is scripting. The scripting section of the documentation, starting with the TypeScript Primer, is a great place to get started.

We also have a Beta tutorial on creating a really simple penalty shootout game which might be worth giving a look - Build a Football Game in ZapWorks Studio

Moving forward we will look to add more tutorial content on more complex examples such as games, hope this helps for now :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Thx for also awnser this one Mark! I will check out your links later and see what may I do. It’s a great news that you guys want to do more tutorials of games and more complex things for Zappar. I think this will help a lot me and all the Zappar community : D
Well, thx a lot by the way!

1 Like