Happy Holidays!

:christmas_tree:INFORMATION FOR OVER THE HOLIDAYS:snowflake:

Hi everyone,

With the holidays upon us, I just wanted to update the ZapWorks Community about support levels over the coming weeks.

Firstly, please note that the Zappar offices will be closed from December 21st 2018 to January 2nd 2019. During this time, our team will be taking a well-earned break and won’t be able to provide technical support on the Forum. We’ll get back to any queries as soon as possible once we return.

Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I’ll be on annual leave (and on the other side of the world!) from December 7th 2018 to January 7th 2019. @Bob and @George will still be available to help however they can, but our response times may be a little slower than usual. This is also a period where our team will be ramping up the creation of documentation and tutorials ahead of the release of Studio 6 so we’re grateful for your patience during this busy, but exciting, time for Zappar.

Have a fantastic holiday season and see you in January!

Seb

5 Likes

Go enjoy your holiday!!! Just don’t forget to post who wins the ancient-history competition before you all go. :blush:

Steve

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the results will be publicised this week! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m waiting at the edge of my keyboard :grin::grin:

Steve

1 Like

Have a great holiday Seb!! We all will be waiting at the edge of our keyboards. :smiley:

1 Like