Full world tracking in Unity

Hi. I’m playing with instant tracking for the Unity SDK. I’m noticing that the object anchored to a surface lose its anchor when is no longer in the camera frame. So i read the documentation, which tells about “full world tracking”, which should do exactly what i want : keep the object anchored to the world position it was placed (like in ARCore, Vuforia, or ARKit), no matter if it’s in the camera frame or not.
Is this feature available in the Unity SDK ? In particular, i need to use this feature targeting web platforms (WebGL).

Thanks in advance

This feature is not available on the web, unfortunately. You can use instant tracking though.

Thanks @marks!

We have a “World Tracking” API in ZapWorks Studio that wraps ARKit and ARCore (a bit like AVFoundation in Unity). That doesn’t support WebAR currently.

Our own World Tracking implementation (which will work across native platforms and the web) is making good progress internally but is not yet ready for release. We are targeting the next couple of months to have that available, both through UAR and Zappar Studio.