Final Download Size Bugged

Hello guys,

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but the option Final Download Size is bugged since the last update (Zappar 6), like this:

Every component of my project shows up like if it isn’t being used but they are on the scene. This is a little annoying bug because I can’t have the certain when I finish the project, if I forgot something that ins’t being used but is taking part on project’s size!

att, Higão.

3 Likes

Maybe not related, but I found a big bug from subsymbol export function: the software don’t clear the old erased data inside and a symbol with only scripts gave me a size of 27mo after many export/import process!

To clean all: I renamed .zpp to .zip, extracted the files, deleted the unused data, cleaned the json database, and zip it again and renamed to .zpp (file was 149ko then, and works ok).

I think it should be fixed…

Hi @higor,

Thanks for pointing this out to us!

This is a known issue and is something we have fixed, along with refurbishing the looks.

Here’s a sneak peek of the new version -

The fix will be released with our Studio 6.5 update, which is also bringing some brand new functionalities that we are really excited to share (very very soon)!

As always, we will let you know when this update has been released here on the forum. :slight_smile:

All the best,

George

3 Likes

Real world tracking?!?!?!

Steve

1 Like

really exited about it :wink:

1 Like