Error with Image Training Unity 2021.3.0f1 mac chip

Hello everyone,

I get these errors when I try to train the Image Target on my Unity version 2021.3.0f1 for mac chip.

DllNotFoundException: ImageTraining assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
Zappar.Editor.ZImageTrainer+<StartTraining>d__7.MoveNext () (at Library/PackageCache/com.zappar.uar@84739170e2/Editor/ImageTrain/ZImageTrainer.cs:140)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine+YieldProcessor.MoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.editorcoroutines@1.0.0/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:80)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine.ProcessIEnumeratorRecursive (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.editorcoroutines@1.0.0/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:134)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine.MoveNext () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.editorcoroutines@1.0.0/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:115)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:356)

Unable to check camera list: zcv-macos assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Zappar.Editor.CameraSourcesListPopupDrawer:UpdateList () (at Library/PackageCache/com.zappar.uar@84739170e2/Editor/CameraSourcesListPopupDrawer.cs:37)
Zappar.Editor.CameraSourcesListPopupDrawer:OnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEditor.SerializedProperty,UnityEngine.GUIContent) (at Library/PackageCache/com.zappar.uar@84739170e2/Editor/CameraSourcesListPopupDrawer.cs:44)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

Why does this happen? How can I solve it?

Hi @afurioso

This is linked to your previous post

Will update on forum when it’s ready.

Regards,

I am having this same problem! I can’t seem to get it to work!

This is still unsolved ?
Any workaround ?

We have got a working support for new Silicon architechture in the pipeline. You should expect this support in our next release.

The intel version of Unity should work in the meantime. We’re tracking this issue here on github repo, and will update it as soon as the new update is out.

Best,

Wait, I don’t have a Mac with Apple Silicon and my camera was working completely fine until I closed Unity and reopened it. And now I have this error constantly??? Please help!

Unity 2022.2.12f
Zappar Version 3.2.0

DllNotFoundException: zcv-macos assembly: type: member:(null)
Zappar.LogManager.OnEnable () (at ./Packages/com.zappar.uar/Runtime/Utilities/LogManager.cs:45)
UnityEngine.GameObject:.ctor(String, Type[])
Zappar.SingletonMono`1:get_Instance() (at ./Packages/com.zappar.uar/Runtime/Utilities/SingletonMono.cs:17)

Edit: Seems the problem has to do with the package being downloaded from the Unity Asset Store. I downloaded the package and also had the git url in the project. I removed the git url package and started having problems. So I deleted asset store package and redownloaded using git url and it works again. Hopefully that narrows down a bug!

Thanks for the report @jrDev

Yes, it is a good idea to avoid including UAR SDK from both Git URL and AssetStore at the same time. Further, the support for UPM package via AssetStore is still not very stable as it still tries to compress the UPM package into *.unitypackage, which has certain limitations.

I’ve updated the Unity AssetStore package, so hopefully that fixes it. Also, I would still recommend getting our package from Git URL instead of AssetStore, untill we find it to be more stable.

Best,