Editable Templates

hi everyone :smiley:

is it possible to provide some features for designers in ZapStudio, in which there are ready scripted editable templates for the buttons/images/texts with their consequent results that perform the “if scripts”? (something similar to Wix buttons and images features)… :

like:

1. if you clicked on this button/graphic, then you will see this result (text/image/button/combination of two of them).
  2. if you swipe this button/graphic, then you will see this result (text/image/button/combination of two of them).

:woozy_face:

hopefully, I could state my question in an intelligible way…! :flushed:

thanks in advance :tulip:

If it’s simple enough, you can do everything you want with Actions. Take a look at this.

2 Likes

yup, well said :grinning:

i may sound confusing because I may not be able to express very well haha… :sweat_smile:

well, I meant as there would be sort of a list of ready functions in ZapStudio application, ready to drag-drop directly, rather than edit the ones included in an existed project.

Hi @Eshraq,

We are always looking into ways of simplifying the user experience within Studio, hence the implementation of Actions and the number of reusable subsymbol templates.

If you let us know the type of component you are after or a quick example, we can look into developing it and adding it to Studios symbol definitions panel.

George