Competition Submissions (FINAL)

ZapWorks Halloween Competition :ghost:

Submit your final competition entries in this thread by uploading your target image.

To earn bonus points you can submit your zpp file to competitions@zappar.com

For any questions regarding the competition please post them in the Frequently Asked Questions topic. competitions@zappar.com is for submissions only and questions asked to that email address will be ignored.

1 Like

Hey, guys!

To send your zpp files follow the steps below.

1. Email competitions@zappar.com with your exported zpp file as an attachment. Please note there’s a 20 MB file upload limit. For larger submissions please send us a file transfer link such as WeTransfer

2. Include the subject: ZapWorks Halloween Competition Submission.

3. Include a short description of your project.

Help & Guidance

Help on exporting from ZapWorks Studio.

Any questions regarding the competition please post them in the Frequently Asked Questions topic.

competitions@zappar.com is for submissions only, any questions asked there will be ignored.

1 Like

Didn’t think I’ll finish on time but here we go. A little passion project of mine which I started a few days ago - Jasper’s Worst Nightmare

Still loads to do, but hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

target-jaspers-worst-nightmare

2 Likes

Hey all

Here’s my submission sent previously via email :slight_smile:

Thanks
Len!

Zappar_Halloween_done_A5

2 Likes

Hi All,

Some awesome entries there!

To clear up any confusion, a couple of the entries utilized face tracking which is not something we currently document or support externally and as a result have not been considered for the competition.

That being said we are looking to improve our face tracking implementation and it will be fully supported and documented in the platform in the future, it may even get its own competition :smiley:

We will be looking to announce the winner mid-week next week so keep your eyes peeled :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mark

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’ve made our decision and have posted the winners in the ZapWorks Halloween Competition Winners thread.

Thanks for entering! Keep your eyes peeled for the next competition which we’ll be announcing shortly.

Cheers,
Dave

2 Likes