Can't tap on certain Hotspots / Images

Hi,
I’m trying to build an experience having some hotspots in various positions around a human 3d model.

I have tried both the Hotspot symbol as well as just having images with pointerUp events. For some reason, I can tap on the upper two but not the bottom ones.

The bottom ones only work is the camera is either pointed from a certain angle with the camera either under the target image or on top of it.

The 3d model in the hierarchy is below the trained image as well as the target manipulator symbol.

Any idea why this would happen?

(I’m trying to do something like this: https://www.zappar.com/campaigns/secrets-human-body/)

Thanks

48%20PM

Make sure the hotspots are at the bottom of the hierarchy and that they are set to (layer mode = Full_3d or Tested_3d)

Steve

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried moving the hotspots down in the hierarchy but that didn’t help. Changing the layer mode of the hotspot images didn’t change the behavior.

When I positioned all the hotspot images on the screen to the bottom of the 3d model, they all work fine. The issue happens on the two bottom hotspots when they are close or on top of the 3d model as shown in the image above.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,