Can’t Properly Test Unity URP Project With Upload Limit

Hello,

So I’m building an AR project in Unity and finally decided to start testing using Zappar uploads and it’s been quite frustrating to say the least. This is because of the size limit of projects that can be uploaded and I think Zappar should reevaluate this now. Before URP, building projects were within the size limits but after adding URP support, how has the team not realized that increases a project build size. Let me tell you it’s been time consuming just to reduce the file size of Unity build only to not hit that antiquated upload limit of 10mb.

So I figured it might just mean I should put some money down Monthly only to now realize this SAME size limit for uploads is 10mb for the Standard tier, what the heck? This limit should be raised to at least 12-15mb for standard/testing tiers. Now I get that this 10mb might be ok for their own software build sizes but once you open it up to third party like Unity, that limit gets eaten up even with Zappars test projects.

Please Zappar team consider increasing this minuscule size limit.

Thanks,
crafTDev

Hi @jrDev,

Thanks for getting in touch. We hope you’re enjoying using our Zappar for Unity package.

I’ll share this request with the product team and update whether increasing the project size limit on starter plans is something that can be incorporated on the road map or not.

In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch with the support team at support@zappar.com and let us know your workspace name, we’ll be happy to increase the project size for you in this instance.

George