Can imageTracker load more than on zpt at the same time?

i wonder if the imageTracker can load more than one zpt at the same time, so that i can recognize one than one pic at the same time.
In this README https://www.npmjs.com/package/@zappar/zappar-threejs , i read something below.

Trackers will reuse existing non-visible anchors for new images that appear and thus, until ImageTracker supports tracking more than one image at a time, there is never more than one anchor managed by each ImageTracker .

Now the imageTraker can only load the last zpt pass to the function loadTarget() and if i want recognize anthor pic i have to do this:

traker.loadTarget(‘anthorZPT’), it is slow and not stable, and there are lots of pics to recognize. Now i have to make a cycle to like this:

function beginTargetTravers() {
for (let i = 0; i < zpts.length; i++) {
target_timeout = setTimeout(() => {
tracker.loadTarget(zpts[i]);
}, (i + 1) * 500);
}
}

so if there is some solutions about my question please tell me , thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi @jsjjjisme,

I hope you’re having a great day! I believe that I have answered your support query but here’s another answer in case anybody is looking.

With our Universal AR for ThreeJS SDK, you absolutely can load and use more than one target in your project, and we have an example of this in action on our new and exciting Example Project Library! :tada:

You should be able to find the ‘Two Targets’ example and then click through to our Github - you can scan the QR code on the ReadMe and scroll down to see the targets to try it out without downloading anything! Feel free to clone the repository and follow the instructions to get set up. :zap:

Please note that the more anchors we have, the more computing power a device will use, however, how much this effects your experience (if anything) will depend on the content you are creating.

Have a great day!
Francesca :blush:

Thank you very much !!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like