Camera Permission Message on Unity

Hay my Zappar Unity friends I have a question.

When Unity loads we get the Camera Permission Message. I’m looking for a way to know then the message has been cleared from the screen so I can run some timelines. If not it’s covered by the message. I really don’t want to put a long delay in because repeat users don’t get the massages.

Thanks
Steve

Hey @stevesanerd

If you’ve enabled the Permission UI (WebGL) under UAR Settings, then Unity application is only loaded after you’ve responded to the prompt UI. So you won’t be able to do anything on Unity side during this I am afraid. You can disable this Permission UI (WebGL) option if you need any customization or avoid the default permissions UI!

Best,

Thanks Shubham,

So I have added a launch button to my main load page because I’m auto playing a video. After looking on the form I found a post from you (Camera Permission Message) with a custom message. So I was looking for some help editing it not to show the massage but use the launch button press to grant the permissions.

Thanks
Steve

Hi @stevesanerd,

Not sure how to help here, have you tried editing custom_permission_request_ui_async function inside permission.js? You can insert your custom page (with the buttons and all) inside the e.innerHTML tag of the div element, which is added dynamically. And you would need to call WaitForZCVLoad from the main index.html to instantiate and load the Unity game instance.

Best,

1 Like