Camera Not Starting in Unity 2022

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has tested this in Unity 2022? The camera doesn’t seem to show on the build but everything works in the Editor. I know because this is still in Beta it might not officially be supported but what could stop the camera from starting in the build?

Thanks,
crafTDev

Hi @jrDev

From a quick test of UAR with Unity 2022-beta, it seems fine on my end. While we do an extensive test of all features across all platforms, can I ask you to submit a new issue detailing your test on our git repo here.

You can enable Development Build in Unity WebGL build settings, and capture any exception/error with subsequent Stacktrace option under Publishing Settings.

Further, I hope you’re aware of iOS15.4 issues and this is not related to it, you can read more about that here.

Best,

Hello,

Sorry for the huge delay in response, I put the project off during my new home relocation and getting things together for the past few months. Unity 2022 is now out of beta and it works in the version 2022.1.0f1 when I build and test through Mac Web browser. But when I use the iPhone Web browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox) I get this error:

Then the loading bar stops. Any idea what is causing this? I am on iOS 15.4 if that helps!

Thanks,
crafTDev

Update: This was the solution!

Thanks,

craftDev