Bug Report Sketchfab Screen

Hello guys,

Anyone had problem with this screen from sketchfab?

Once you open it, you can’t close, minimize or maximize without having to do common windows comands (double click on the screen to maximize, alt+f4, right button click and etc).

att, Higão.

Works fine for me… (on Mac)
Cheers

1 Like

Strange, very strange… Our three windows (licensed 10) machine had this problem.

att, Higão.

1 Like

Hey @higor,

Thanks for letting us know.

Our team are looking into the issue. We’ll let you know as soon as we have some more info :slight_smile:

All the best,
Seb

3 Likes

Hi @higor,

We’ve released an update this morning that addresses this issue :slight_smile: It’s version 6.2.7.

Let us know if anything else pops up!

Cheers,
Connell

1 Like

Hey @connell

Thanks by the patch! It’s working normally. Also, let me ask u, is this patch going to help with that preview problem that I reported last week? We still can’t use that computer because of this!

att. Higão.

Hi @higor

I’m afraid this patch doesn’t address that issue - but we’re looking into it and will let you know how we go.

Cheers,
Connell

1 Like

That’s bad :frowning: but no problem @connell! Thanks by the patch anyway!

att, Higão.

Hello Zappar’s friends,
I’m now starting with Studio, I imported a Sketchfab project and apparently I performed correctly all the procedures for completing my Studio project.
however, when you try to publish to a new zapcode, it appears that the publish is not completed.
My Zapcode is not updated.
What could be happening?
Antonio Ribeiro

1 Like

Hello Antonio,

Could you send us some prints to take a better look into it?

att, Higão.

Hi Higor
I changed my seat to PRO and managed to publish!
Thank you

2 Likes

How do you manage all this? Share your views.

1 Like

Hi @gohappybirthdays,

Could you let us know if you are having any issues publishing your project?

Thanks
Seb