Blender & Zapworks

Iv’e had no luck importing anything from Blender into Zapworks, even a basic cube. I’ve followed the exportation tutorial trying .fxb and .obj. The preview before importing shows me my model but once I add it and drag it over to the group wher e the demo model lives I get nothing. I’ve attached my files if anyone at Zappar or the Community can help please.
island_painted100.obj (1.6 MB)

@xadorlabs looking at your obj file it doesn’t work with zapworks. I get an error loading the file. Indexed Triangle list warning

steve

Has anyone got a fix for the “Indexed Triangle list warning”. Im in Blender. Any help please would be rad!

Cheers

David

Ok I tried Triangulating a basic cube in Blender and importing it into Zapworks. Still the same problem. Doe’s anyone at Zapworks have a basic tutorial to get a basic object out of Blender into Zapworks? This would be awesome!

Hi @xadorlabs,

Please take a look at our 3D model documentation, more importantly - Exporting (from Blender) and Importing into Studio.

If you are still having problems. Feel free to send across the most up to date model to support@zappar.com.

George

What file type are you exporting it as?