Ar for Wedding Invitations

I have been working on AR for weddings. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks:-) InitationTrackingImage3

Milenne
digitalpopups.com

8 Likes

Hey, Milenne!

My name is Petra and I’m a UX designer here at Zappar.
The team and I were very impressed with how good your experience looks :slight_smile:
I love the choice of palette and iconography. Great work!

One thing I noticed was that the target is a bit wobbly. You can avoid this by upping the contrast of your image and adding a bit of detail on the white space around. You can always test how reliable your target is by giving it a quick run through the Designer tool ( :bulb: Create a new Designer project and upload your target. Our checker will tell you where there might be issues in just a few seconds. It’s super useful )

My second advice would be to think about the way your user is going to be interacting with the experience. Currently, when you click the on the information for the invitation, the information seems to be on a plane which doesn’t fit flat on the card, makes it kind of hard to read. Maybe give it position 0, 0, 0 and the correct proportions of the printed card. In addition, if you hide the pretty flowers whilst this info is on, I think it will be more readable.

Lastly, I’d change the music to something more uplifting maybe?

Great job anyways! Thank you for this.
All best from myself and the team. We’re looking forward to seeing more of your work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank so much Petra and Zappar team for the feedback. I have done another iteration based on your comments and improved a lot.
I have also added the thank you card and the new version of the invitation.
Regards
MilenneThankyouImageInitationTrackingImage3

4 Likes

love it! very nice design and layout.

1 Like

You did an amazing job on this and the user experience is great! And eventhough it’s a bit late, congradulations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. That was my first AR experience in Zapworks. Glad you liked it.

2 Likes

I like the style of invitations.

1 Like

PWIM006_0
I like this style, but I think it should be equipped with an envelope or pocket

3 Likes

It looks alot like my sons. I’m thinking of making a zap that will let them have a photo booth on there phone.

Steve

2 Likes

I think we can do really nice things with wedding cards. I have started doing this when I realised that it wasn’t really a sustainable business model but in terms of creativity we can be as creative as possible and adding photo booths as Steve says.
I must have other examples here. Will find them.

1 Like
3 Likes

Awesome! I was thinking of doing this too. Just curious why you determined it was not worth it, business wise.

1 Like

I really liked the wedding cards of the second iteration, I would even order for mine, but the ring is already on my finger :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have explained exactly what I am researching right now. Thank you, ma’am. So how many wedding invitations do you think we should print?