AR Experiences for labels [VIDEO RECORDING]

Thought I’d post my first question. Working on an AR experience for a soda can label. I having a few issues trying to make a really stable experience. I’m using image tracking which is ok but the experience can be shaky at times plus I’ve notice that when I create the experience right in front of my target it doesn’t work but if I move to where you can see the target it works ok.

I’ve included a link to a screen recording to kinda show what I’m talking about.

Thanks
Don

1 Like

Hi Don. Thanks for sharing. Have you tried making the target a little smaller. Not in size but in what is being used to trigger the experience. Keep your can image there same but make the target portion maybe only the phone. You might get a little more control over placement that way since the target will be less curved. Let me know how it goes.

Good luck!

Hey Destery, thanks for responding. I think I get what you mean. I thought though the target need to have the QR or Zapper code on it as well. Been going back and forth with tech support and they did mention that the experience should still play no matter where I place the experience. So I must be doing something wrong.

Still testing this so I’ll keep you updated on the progress.

Cheers