Ancient History Competition Submissions (FINAL)

ZapWorks Ancient History Competition :classical_building:

Submit your final competition entries in this thread by uploading your target image.

To earn bonus points you can submit your zpp file to competitions@zappar.com

For any questions regarding the competition please post them in the Frequently Asked Questions topic. competitions@zappar.com is for submissions only and questions asked to that email address will be ignored.

1 Like

The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Zappar enhanced trading cards

Since the last competition I have been working on things Zappar said we could not do. I really don’t like being told I can’t do something. This competition entry is one of them.
I would like to introduce Zappar’s first multi-tracking image experience!

Sorry, it is only a one at a time tracking image experience. (Multi-active tracking image experience coming soon … Maybe for the next competition.) Even so it has 8 different tracking images.

I have an auto scan and a manual select modes. My scan time is set to 1 second because I found out that Android devices have a slower image detection then Apple. With Apple devices I could drop the scan times down to .5 second. Still that time adds up when you have 8 images. It can take up to 8 seconds to detect the next image.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Steve
Cards

Print out Pages for the cards.

Page 1 Front.pdf (1.5 MB)
Page 1 Back.pdf (1.3 MB)
Page 2 Front.pdf (1.4 MB)
Page 2 Back.pdf (1.1 MB)

1 Like

This looks cool Steve - I’m excited ot see it. Is there a zapcode for it? (edit: found it)

2 Likes

Just down load the 4 pdf files.

Let me know what you thing!

Steve

Great job, nicely done! :grinning:
When you mention multi-active tracking image, do you mean you have found a way to bypass the one target/one instanceTarget limitation from Studio?
Cheers.

2 Likes

Almost I need to finish a couple more parts and I’m hoping I should be able to.

I would love to see your experience you made!

Steve

1 Like

Hello all,

Just a quick update on this!

Firstly, thank you so much for all of the hard work you’ve put into our latest competition. We’re always amazed by the creativity of the ZapWorks community, so thanks again for throwing yourself into Ancient History. We received most of the submissions via email but we would encourage entrants to post their work on this thread too, just so the rest of the community can explore it and be inspired :bulb:.

Secondly, our judging panel are currently going over the submissions and we will be making an announcement within the next week. We’ll publicise the result on here as well as our social media channels, with video feedback on the winning entry, so keep your eyes peeled. The panel looking over your entries for the Ancient History competition is made up of two of our experts: Anna, Senior Visual and Motion Designer and Chris, Creative Content Developer.

image%20(1)

So - if you entered, good luck and fingers crossed!

James

1 Like

I thank they all saw my submission and got scared off. LoL :blush:

Steve

1 Like

I can’t wait for tomorrow!! Being in the US I’m going to be checking as soon as I get up!!

Steve

1 Like