360 touch movement fucntion

Hello,

I’ve been looking around and couldn’t seem to find any topics on this.

Basically I want to be able to have a 360 image where the user can rotate the image using there their phone and be able to hold the phone still and move the 360 around using their finger.
Do I have to use a script for this or is there another way around it.

Cheers
Dan

1 Like

Hello @andrew2,

How are you? I think you are looking for a rotator symbol.

You can find it by this link: https://we.tl/t-kTTqj5XMKG

Hope this helps you!

P.S.: I really don’t know how to upload zpps in here, because this the link will disapear in some time. If Sebastian or any other mod/adm want to download it and put in this post, feel free to do it.

att, Higão.

Hey @higor,

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we’ve been experiencing some issues with our forum recently, including an issue that seems to have broken the upload functionality. Our team are looking into it and hopefully we’ll be back to normal sooner rather than later.

All the best,
Seb

1 Like

Hi higor

Thank you for your answer.

I loaded the file into studio, but it doesn’t seem to have an image. Do I have to do something to get the image to display??

Sorry for being dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

Dan

1 Like

hey @andrew2,

Don’t worry, you are learning! This print shows you how to have this structure working:

https://we.tl/t-YNd80ejVz5

Some steps in case u don’t understand so well with the print:

1 - You just throw it in symbol definitions;

2 - On hierarchy you build an attitudeOrient and a CameraTransform then throw the rotator into attitudeOrient;

3 - After that you make attitudeOrient relative to the CameraTransform and create a attachmentPoint from rotator;

4 - Into that AttachmentPoint you throw a PhotoSphere node that can be created on the media files section;

Is just this you have to do to make it work! If you have any problem just say and I’ll try to help you out.

att, Higão.

1 Like

Hello @Seb,

Don’t worry about this, I’ll try to help out by the ways I can (wetransfer, lightshot and etc)!

Att, Higão.

thanks higor I will try this out today :slight_smile:

1 Like

higor

I cant thank you enough, it works like a dream.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing @andrew2!

Keep going! :smiley:

Att, Higão.

1 Like

Higão, you are the best :blush:!

2 Likes

Hi, Higor.

Could you, please, upload the project again?

Thanks.

Hallo, is it the rotator from the 3d photo feature?
Many thanks

hi higor could you upload the project again please? i try but failed