Unable to preview

Hi

I created a project and previewed the zapcode.But when I scan the code on my mobile device is gets unlocked fully but stays with unlocking symbol on the screen my content is not laoded.Also i wanted to know how to add a group of images to a plane.I am attaching my zpp for your reference.Awiting your postive reply.

Thanks & Regards
Chinmay Sanghvi
wed invite.zpp (9.0 MB)

1 Like

Hey Chinmay,

After taking a look I noticed you had a “09” in your ‘start’ date object which was causing a javascript runtime error, you simply need to replace this with “9” and it will work.

There isn’t really the concept of multiple separate images on a single plane, each image when dragged into the Hierarchy becomes its own plane with the material set to the image. Your best bet is to combine your images together before importing into Studio.

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Hi

After removing the zero before the 9 i am able to preview thank you for that.But I am facing another issues now.In the project for the planes the events and the couple i have selected multiple images in the material section but while preview only the first image i am able to view.Could you please help me to understand how can i view all images when i preview.Basically what i am trying to say is when a person clicks on the plane THE EVENTS OR THE COUPLE in my project they should be able to view four different images.I am attaching a zapcode where you can see an option our story.When you click on that a set of images open.I want similar thing to happen.IMG_20171104_143615

Thanks & Regards

1 Like

Awaiting your kind reply

Thank you

1 Like

Hi There,

As this question relates to your specific project it’s best we discuss this over at support@zappar.com

Please send your latest zpp as an email attachment there along with a breif description of what you’re looking to do :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mark