TrackingImage_small

5 Likes

Love the art work.

Working on my game as well.

Steve

So, here it is:
TrackingImage_ZapCode_small

Not perfect, but I just need to focus on something elseā€¦ :smile:

For the 1st part, donā€™t forget to rotate your device along the 4 possibles orientationsā€¦
Hope youā€™ll enjoy! :slight_smile:

And donā€™t hesitate to report any bugā€¦:beetle:

3 Likes

Hi Jean,

Itā€™s awesome, particularly like the different control modes depending on orientation.

One thing a few of us here at Zappar HQ found a little confusing was the ability to launch the game only from the off target prompt. Was there a button we missed on the tracked content?

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,
Iā€™m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

No, there is no hidden button on the tracked contentā€¦
The idea was to be able to play the game, anytime, without the tracking image.
But you are right, I should add oneā€¦

Thanks for the feedback,
Jean.

Ok, itā€™s fixed! :wink:

There seems to be a bug, where the autolock mode only works if I switch to manual mode first. Amazing game!

Thanks Marks! :slight_smile:

You are totally right! I have forgotten to make a proper initialisation of the ā€œfiring modeā€ status.
I have to take a look at thatā€¦

Cheers

No problem, glad to help! Same thing happens when the wave changes. Whatā€™s the deal with the cargo pod? I managed to capture it some times but I didnā€™t notice anything changing. Maybe itā€™s because it happened so fast.

When youā€™re firing youā€™re loosing energy ( check the ā€œNRGā€ indicator on the leftā€¦ or top ). Capturing the cargo pod allow to refill your energy to 100%.

Almost forgottenā€¦ made a small user manual! :smile:

TheLastDefender.pdf (1.1 MB)

1 Like

I like the manual! Very nice detail information and I like the model on the first page.
Steve

1 Like