Studio vs Designer

Hi,

What is the difference between Zapworks Studio and Zapworks Designer? For which projects are they meant?
Why there is no link to download the Designer?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hello Dragan,

The Studio allows you to program trought JavaScript code your own experiences.
The Design allows you to build experiences without programming (drag n’ drop).
Also you may check it out trought this link:

https://zap.works/about/#tools

Hope this helps you : )

Thanks @higor

In addition we also have a section on our documentation which discusses the differences between the three tools as well as a showcase which shows a few examples of each :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Hi @higor, hi @Mark,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I was wondering if it would be possible to hire your company for developing the Zap applications.
If yes, can you please send me cost estimate for a “medium complex” application?

Kind regards,
Dragan

1 Like

Hi @dragan.soldo, which country are you based in?
We may be able to recommend a local Zappar Authorised Partner.
Thanks,
Max

Hi @max,
Most of my time I am in Vienna (Austria), or in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona).
Many thanks,

PS: I kindly ask you to send me your business e-mail address, to continue the discussion per e-mail.

Cool. Please send us a mail at contact@zappar.com

Hi @max,
Have you received my e-mail?
Regards,
Dragan

Hi, I did. @jeremy is going to get back to you this morning. I am currently in Cape Town where we are launching ZapBox.
Many thanks, Max

@dragan.soldo sorry for didn’t awnser you yesterday. I had a little problem and had to go home. Between, may you send me your email or skype for my company get in touch with you? We’re a zappar authorized and we want to contact you for futher informations about the project, also I’ll send you my email per private message for contact me if you want.

Thanks a lot,
Higor.

Hi @max, hi @jeremy ,
I kindly ask you to send me the information we discussed about on our phone call last week.

Best wishes,
Dragan

Hi @higor

Have you received my e-mail address? I sent it to you in a private message.

Best wishes,
Dragan