[SOLVED] Audio Not Working in Published Web AR (iOS Only)

It didn’t work at all for me, unfortunately. :frowning_face:

Hi @rbaldonado and @shot,

Please feel free to get in touch with the support team at support@zappar.com. If you let us know the project URL (taken from my.zap.works), we can test adding a query string to the QR code URL to allow multiple videos audio to play when launched on iOS devices in the web.

George

i,ve tried almost all the solution provided in this thread, but not working for me. Still webar in ios has no sound.

Same problem here, streaming video plays ok but no sound in iOS devices / safari. WebAR.

Hi All,
Managed to find a workaround for this.
I took the audio file I wanted into Adobe Premier, then exported as a video file .mp4, but only exported the audio and works fine in Safari now for WebAR

Solved not for me. I opened a .WAV file in Audacity mixed the channels down to MONO and resampled the file to 22050 exported it to .OGG and nothing. The following worked for me.

1. Original file was .WAV
  2. Mix down channels to Mono and remix to 22050. Then export as Mp3 set bit rate to constant 128 and “Force export to mono”.
  3. Import the MP3 file. It imports the rate at 44100Hz again remix down to 22050 again export to .OGG this worked

I also found when putting my file on the root it changed some things. If the file name is music-rock.ogg on the root the file appears as Music-rock.ogg also if you drag the music to the script it changes it again to Music_rock.ogg. When I setup my var I typed out the actual file name music-rock.ogg.

This worked for me.

Please make the usage of the audio a bit more open and easier.

Hi, I solved setting “&_vids=6” in the deep link of the experience, 6 is the number of video that I have in the experience.