Safety Check Demo

Hello everyone. I created this experience in studio for a conference I recently presented at. The concept is straight forward enough in that you maneuver yourself around the 360 image and select the safety hazards that you find. Right now i have it when you select all three of the hazards the UI shows them as found but the user has to select done to move on in the experience. I was wondering if anyone could assist in how I might evolve the action so that once all three are selected it automatically moves to the next part of the experience. Attached is the target and the studio file. Any tips on accomplishing this or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

SafetyZap_Trigger_ForumHelp
Safety_Check.zpp (22.7 MB)

1 Like

@destery Take a look at this and let me know if it works for you.

Steve
Safety_Check_AutoClose.zpp (22.7 MB)

1 Like

That’s exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks so much @stevesanerd.

Also thanks for notating out what you did. that’s super helpful. I really appreciate your help.

No problem. Glad to help.

Steve
FYI
You may want to lead the player more with hiding the game till after they go past the opening box. Also hide each item as they go or add them one at a time. So they find one then the next one pops up.

1 Like

So follow up question. As I watch people interact with this experience I noticed that they want to hit the soccer ball multiple times. Is it possible to set the soccer ball to move multiple times on multiple taps? Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as what function I could use? Again if this is possible. Thanks.

The best thing to do in this case, and in general for the experience, would be to hide the hazard after you’ve tapped on it. It would help to further emphasise that you’ve found it and that you no longer need to interact.

Something tells me they users are just enjoying kicking the ball about :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the tip. They do enjoy kicking the ball :slight_smile:

I was just thinking for fun you should make the ball explode after like 5 times.

Steve