Planning out my project

So one of my main reasons for getting Zapbox was for my boys who love Minecraft. I want to make a fort building world in Zapbox. I would like them to have a 5x5x5 (foot) or bigger play world that they can make walls out of Minecraft blocks. I would like to use more then just one kind of block as well.
Looking thru things I just was a post on How to change plane ‘materials’ property (texture) from my script by marko.joka

marko.joka is asking one of the things I was going to about having different texture each planes. I would like to know will I have to place every block down (3D Objects) and use a scrip like marko.joka or can I add 3D Objects on the fly?

Also can I make more then one Trigger Region per block? I would need one on each side so 6 total.

Thank you for all your help
Steve

Hi Steve,

We’ve now answered the question in the other thread so it’s worth taking a look.

With regards to placing 3D models you can either set them up in the world in ZapWorks Studio or instantiate them on the fly, say when the user clicks a button.

Regardless there is likely to be some scripting somewhere in the project based on your description.

You can make as many TriggerRegions as you like.

Hope this helps.

Mark