Matterport Integration

I’d love to see a way to connect a Matterport (MP) 360 tour with Zap Designer or Studio.

I work in the real estate industry, and being able to scan a Zap and immediately be inside of a MP Tour would be an incredible marketing tool. Right now, my Zap includes a photo gallery and then a link to a website with the MP Tour. Eliminating the steps to get to the tour would be great.

Has anyone tried this or will this be integrated in the future?

Hey, I recently tried a Matterport model as 3D content in studio. It was pretty easy to do, just downloaded the model as obj from matterport’s site, imported it into blender, removed the roof manually, and exported as pod. Worked almost straight out of the box. In addition to this I added a link to the 360 virtual tour. But if you want to direct users directly into the MP-tour, you can achieve that by a simple QR, but that’s not AR as such (and QR’s are a bit last season imo :smile: ) An image gallery with link buttons (link to mp-tour) would be the way that I would do it. If you want, I can send you my MP-test to try out? Send me an email at frans at flyar dot fi , if interested in trying out.