Just received my ZapBox, can't scan codes

I just received my ZapBox but am having issues with the Android App. I’m unable to scan either a zap code created in ZapWorks or the demo code that came with the print at home kit. The app sees the code but nothing happens after it scans it.

Can you post the zapcode you created? I’ll give it a shot with iphone/android phone on my end.

This is supposed to be the simple demo.

Baker,
Sorry, No go for me as well on ios or android. Have you tried publishing the Button Demo and seeing if that scans and shows up for you?

I’d start there and see it works. Then use it as a template to create your own.

Thanks for helping out @rbaldonado !

@baker.matthew - We’ve changed the way tracking data is exposed to content since the first beta, so I think the most likely explanation for what you’re seeing is that you’re using the current app but trying to load content that hasn’t been updated for the change in API.

It’s worth having a read through of the whole thread that @rbaldonado linked above - that’s the up-to-date information on the current API for connecting content to ZapBox tracking data.

Can you confirm you’re using the current app (that opens to a menu) and that the Mini-Golf experience in the launch menu is working as expected for you?