Introducing Studio 6

Hola, Cómo estás?
ayuda por favor, mi Zapwork Studio no me funciona, la ventana se muestra en color negro y no se muestra el plano.
me sale un letrero de que debo colocar acciones y muchos patrones :frowning: ayuda por favor

1 Like

Hi @cathe.pulido93,

Sorry to hear your experiencing trouble with Studio. Could you send through a detailed description of your issue to support@zappar.com please?

Be sure to include screenshots and your project’s zpp, to help us locate the issue quicker.

Thanks again,
Seb

1 Like

Ready for my bike ride!
milennehelmet
Morning Connel ;-). ANy news on the navigation issue? I am still struggling with it but as you can see that doesn’t stop me from having a bit of fun with the face tracking :wink:

5 Likes

Hi!

Looks great :smiley:!

We’ve pushed an update this morning (version 6.2.7) that addresses some view navigation bugs amongst a few others. Let us know how you get on with that build.

Cheers,
Connell

1 Like

Thanks Connel! I will download this afternoon ;-). Thanks again

2 Likes

Hey hey! Looks like some great new features have been added - Very Exciting!

The one feature that I felt was going to define the Studio 6, and the one that most interested me, was device tracking … was it called that? The ability to walk around in an augmented environment that stuck to the physical location.

I’m sorry if I’m not making myself clear… it was the feature you advertised in this video:

Is this part of Studio 6 as planned? Or did it get postponed?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @shawnjoh

That would be very cool! I hope this happen soon xD

att, Higão.

I call it AR portal. I am waiting for that one too

2 Likes

@digitalpopups Great name!

@connell , @Seb - would either of you be able to speak on the development of that? Or maybe it exists, but there isn’t a tut yet?

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’re super excited for you all to get your hands on world tracking and can’t wait to see what you create.

We’re very close to having it implemented in Studio and will of course let you all know as soon as we have a beta version ready for you to test.

In the meantime, we hope you’re all enjoying the new face tracking functionality and Sketchfab integration.

All the best,
Seb

2 Likes

Dear Connell

I have been using the new navigation tool but still is the same as the first version… It is really hard if not impossible to navigate using the wacom table and the arrows. I cannot pan sideways when I select the arrow left and right it goes all over the place so I have to be very careful how I move around the interface. I am trying to use it as before but just using the icons but then I cannot pan left and right. Is there anyway I can do that?

@digitalpopups

Hey Milenne,

Hope you’re well :slight_smile:.

Sorry to hear you’re still having issues with the new navigation system in Studio.

To pan in Studio you can do the following while holding the right mouse button:

• W and S will move the camera forward and backward respectively.
  • A and D will pan left and right respectively.
  • Q and E will pan down and up respectively.

We will continue to look into improving Studio’s navigation in future updates based on user feedback, so please do let us know if you have any other suggestions for the current system.

All the best,
Seb

Guys am new to Zap work studio
I want to know if it possible to deploy a new customized app to the Appstore / Playstore without any programing another third party like Android studio?

For Custom apps you will have to talk with the guys at Zappar. They can help you. But As for doing it on your own no zapworks studio doesn’t do that.

You can use Zappars app or webar. That can both be customized with the help of zappar.

Steve