How to Delete Zapcodes and Turn off Widget Music

I have 2 questions that I need help with using my.zap.works & widgets.

1- In Widgets, My background sound is set to none, but I keep hearing ambient music. How can I turn this off? I tried uploading 5 seconds of empty mp3 and it didn’t want to recognize it. I would like to have silence during my widget menu experience.

2- My my.zap.works web interface is getting junked up with all my failed learning experiments. How do I delete the wrong, old and broken zapcodes forever? I tried “add to archive” but they are still there. I put them in a group just to get them out of the way. I’m still learning and it’s confusing to remember which code works and which five don’t.

Thanks!
Mindy

Hi Mindy,

Could you send a link to your widget page over to support@zappar.com for me to have a look at please?

Also, in regards to your second question, archiving a zapcode should also remove it from your zapworks page, please make sure you’re following the steps outlined below:

ArchiveZapcode

If the issue persists, please let us know in the email and I can look into it.

Thanks,
Seb

Posting a Follow up in case someone else runs into this…

the solve for question #1 was to import a silent .mp3 track. I made 5 seconds of an empty AE comp and exported as mp3. worked like a charm!

#2 was a combination of a few things… I was not logged in as an admin on my account and therefore was prohibited from making changes to the dashboard. The other part was a bug in the app that didn’t tell me there was an issue.