Getting the following error - WPUB3002 when trying to preview or publish project

48 AM

Quick update, I just noticed that the video was at 4k resolution, so I replaced it with a 720p version and worked! for a bit!

Then made a small change to the code – just did video0.restart(); to video0.start(); to continue to play where it left off.

Then I get…

57 PM

Hi There,

If you’re still getting this error can you send us your zpp project file so we can take a look?

You can either upload it here (30mb attachment limit) or send it to support@zappar.com (20mb attachment limit)

Thanks,
Mark

Hi guys,

I stumbled into the same error today. It came after training a new target image and setting it as the source of an existing target instance in the hierarchy. After doing this I could no longer publish without getting the WPUB3003 error.

I then trained another image and swapped it to be the source again and publishing started working. After this the previous trained image worked as the source of my target instance as well, so I guess the training process itself somehow broke and fixed the situation.

I don’t if your case has the same cause behind it, but perhaps trying this can give more insight into the problem.