Error on opening multiple instances of Studio

Hey,

This started appearing on 5.0.14-stable whenever I open up another instance of Studio. Used to work fine.

oops

Hey @slothling,

Thanks to you and @marks for mentioning this, though this is something we’re aware of.

We recommend only having a single instance of Studio open at any one time to avoid any possible issues, such as the server error from your screenshot.

All the best,
Seb

Hay @Seb
Like the others I will open more then one as well not to post things but to check or copy some coding. I can’t tell you how many times I did it with my space entry.

Steve

Hey @Seb

Is it possible to add this to a request-list? I’d like to open a second instance for the same reason @stevesanerd is mentioning; to check and copy some code. The way we suppose to do this now is highly inefficient.

Thanks!
Ferdy

Hey Ferdy,

Hope you’ve been well.

We agree that the current workflow can be a bit cumbersome, which is why our team has been working on multi-window support, which will be available in Studio 6! :smiley:

We don’t have any other information to share at the moment unfortunately, but be on the lookout for further updates on the forum.

All the best,
Seb