Don't mean to sound selfish but could you check your records

Hi,

I’m backer #107 and my $450 pledge was for both the Educator and the Collector. I’ve received 10 ZapBoxes but would you please check your records about the Collector part? Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you.

best,

Boyd

Boyd Stone
Netizen since November 1994

I also would like a status on pre-orders. Simons update in the kickstarter comments page on July 30th states “Ship Naked have confirmed all the picking, packing and dispatch has now finished for the kits being shipped from the US.”

Does that include pre-orders to the US?

thanks,
Russel

Hi Boyd - You’re definitely on the list for the collectors edition, fear not. We’ve got the nice and shiny “A” sets in our office which will be signed and shipped from there. We’re still finishing up a bit of design work on some other bits and pieces to go with them. Definitely aiming to get them shipped out in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Russel - Sorry for my less-than-clear wording there. The pre-orders haven’t been shipped yet but I’m processing the details right now to send on to Ship Naked. It’s still a bit manual to correlate people who had multiple pre-orders (as we limited them to 1 unit per order) and also people who both pre-ordered and backed on KS. I want to try and identify those backers with multiple orders though so we can ensure we don’t send them two of the same set.

1 Like